Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wow! What a weekend!

Let me say that again.. Wow! What a weekend! You may have seen my post awhile back about the class I signed up for. Well, after much anticipation...the weekend finally came! And let me tell you...Debbie did not disappoint.

We meet on Friday night and got all our camera's set to the setting Debbie wanted us to shooting in on Saturday. Which were apeture priority and manual...yes, I said manual! We used the manual setting a lot! It was awesome.

We meet at the Dallas arboretum early on Sat. and got started. In an out of the way corner, we started with some flowers. During this our focus was really working on our depth of field. Trying to make sure the flower was in focus while blurring the background.


The 2 I have chosen to upload have a preset applied from Pixel Fairy Princess.


The presets give them the dreamy fairyland appearance.

Also attached are some of my favorite ones from the model shoot we did. Ana, our model was amazingly easy to work with. Very professional requiring little to no direction from us.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.