Saturday, May 9, 2009

The learning never ends...

Well as with anything we do, there is always more we can learn. I am soooo excited about a photography class I am taking the weekend of May 31st. Debbie Layden of Pixel Fairy Princess Photography is coming to Dallas and I will be spending pretty much the whole weekend with her. Her classes are not like some of the ones you see where you and 500 of your closest photographer friends show up and squeeze into a room too small, fight for the front row seats and strain to hear and take notes of what the oh so talented photographer is saying.

In this class we will actually USE our camera's with Debbie right there beside us to give us tips and pointers as we go. We will work with a live model and we will learn more about her post processing techniques as well. Anyone want to buy me CS4 for Mother's day tomorrow? Debbie will be teaching us to use lightroom...I am ignoring the must have it feelings welling up inside me for now!

On another note, the proceeds from her classed are donated to a orphanage in China! How is that for a RAK? (Random Act of Kindness) I can't wait til the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. Great site, you do really good work.
    Arizona MP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.