Monday, May 4, 2009

Trevia Project

My day today was spent making Senior Graduation cards for Trevia. This was another project involving a picture that I did not take. While this young man is quite good looking, for some reason he had the "cool dude" squint going on in the picture I was provided. This may be cool for his school buddies, but his relatives want to see his eyes. So I did a little work on the picture before I did the card.
Below is the end result and this will be used as his graduation announcement. You might be saying that some important details are missing..and you would be correct. In an effort to keep from taking away from the size of the picture on the card, we decided to add a second sheet containing all the necessary particulars. This keeps the picture a nice viewable size on the card and also keeps the card more like a senior picture that could be framed or placed in a photo album by friends and family. This was printed as a 4 x 6. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.