Monday, May 18, 2009

Photo Contest

Well, I struggled and struggled trying to decide which photo to use as an entry for a photo contest at I Heart Faces. They are publishing a book of all the winners. I finally decided I wanted to go with one of my newest favorites (I have too many favorites) and submit one of Bella. Wish me luck! The winners will be announced next Sunday. To see it full screen, just click the picture and then the back button to get back here...

My entry...

"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites."

10 comments:

  1. it was so very hard for me to choose as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft focus on this photo! I love her expression and she is just such a beautiful subject to photograph! Great capture

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a very pretty baby : ). I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooooo pretty! Lovely photo and perfect name for such a little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty baby and the soft focus is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.