Friday, July 31, 2009

Josh and Joshua - an edit and a Freebie!!

Josh made a new buddy at the family reunion this past weekend. Here is a picture of the two of them with toothpicks that I edited tonight. This is also an example of the first time I have used a picture I took myself as a texture. This is the original picture of the texture. Please feel free to save this and use it yourself. This is also my first official freebie!! You should be able to right click/save as on this image and save it to use.


Next is the original picture of Josh and Joshua...

This is my edited version...

I erased the texture from their faces as they looked like they had measles.. I really like the end result.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Lisa. I just started playing with textures also; aren't they fun?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.