Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Graduation Announcement Design Services

There are so many needs for design services now that I wanted to share a few examples of my recent designs. Since Senior portraits are in high demand right now, I will focus on those today.

Creating graduation cards instead of sending out the canned ones the school sells, is one of the newest trends. Mail these amazing custom photo cards combined with a decorative information sheet to family and friends. Once the event is over, they still have a great photo of your graduate as a keep sake.



These designs can be created from photo shoots I do personally or with your own photos. Contact me today for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.