Monday, July 20, 2009

I Heart Faces...er uhm Feet!

I am working on my entry for this weeks I Heart Faces Contest on yep..you heard it! Feet! But alas..I am conflicted and therefore I need your help! I have more than one "foot" or "feet" photo that I like so I need everyone to vote!

Photo 1
I really like this one, but is that just because of the memories of our trip to Hawaii. I am not sure it is a photographic master piece!

Photo 2
I really really really like this one, but does footprints count as feet? I think it should...what about you?

Photo 3

Or we have barefoot baby feet lovingly framed by Mom's hands..

Photo 4

Or barefoot baby feet lovingly framed by Dad's hands...

Or Option 5...none of the above - Don't waste your time!!! lol

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.