Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fix it Friday #28

I decided to try my hand at fixing today's challenge photo.

This is the original picture we were given to work with.

Here is my edited version


What did I do? Well I started out by adjusting my levels and brightness to considerably lighten the exposure. I then used the coffee shop eye bright action and I used a high pass filter on softlight blend mode to add an over all softness to everything but the eyes. To add some interest to the pack ground, I added an overlay of a texture photo (of cracked painted concrete) and masked out the face. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments and I will be sure to reply. Hope you like it!

Check out the other edits over at I Heart Faces...

9 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.