Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby's 1st Birthday Cake Smash| Ada Oklahoma | Baby Photographer

What do you get when you cross a cake


 and a cute baby girl? 



A smashed cake and some really cute memories!








Isn't she a cutie!!!!  If you would like to schedule a Cake Smash session for your little one, you are in luck!  Beginning soon, I will be offering regularly scheduled cake smash sessions at Filling Spaces on Main street.  Appointments for each will be limited and filled on a first come first basis.  Fill free to contact me today if you would like to be a part of our first session. 

Wait?  You don't have a little one?  If you recommend someone who schedules a cake smash appointment, you can receive a $25 discount on one of our other session types for your family!  See...I would never leave the rest of you out!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos Lisa!! I love the cake smash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake smash turned out great. Love the pictures.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.