Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pretty ladies and a china doll!


Anyone want to see more wedding pictures??? Oh...you know you do!!! And even if you don't...it is my blog so I get my way! So here are more!



Emily did soooo good and looked adorable. Considering she had been running a fever and was still ill, she did amazing!
I threw in a beautiful big eyed baby girl in case your cuteness saturation wasn't met with the other pics!


More down...more to go. Once they are all done, I will post them all in a single gallery so everyone can see them all together.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say...look at those delicious eye lashes on Emily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess those came from Tim, cause they sure didn't come from me! Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.