Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ray and Paula's Flowers


On our recent trip to Norman, I couldn't resist (and why should I) taking some shots of Paula and Ray's flowers. It had been raining and the water droplets were still on the petals. I hope to get better at identifying the names of the flowers I photograph, but I am afraid that is a work in progress. I do know that the purple/pink clusters are called Naked Ladies according to Ray and I think the yellow ones with the dark centers are Black Eyed Susans. I think the other yellow one is an Iris. Ray and Paula may have to correct me on these. I have uploaded a few of my favorites and the rest of them can be seen here.

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics - glad you didn't show the weeds. Yellow one is a canna.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.